Thursday, April 19, 2007

Excuse me? A zen mom?

The results are in. Drum roll please.......I am a zen mom!

I took an online quiz that now I am sure was only to get me to release my e-mail so they can send me major junk mail. I answered all the questions and waited patiently for the results to be in. I checked it this morning and it announced that I was a zen mom. The type that when chaos ensues I keep my cool and let the waves of confusion pass by. HA, HA! Could you here me laugh in Minnesota? I am so not a zen mom. Sometimes during moments of chaos I do go to my "happy place" but only out of pure survival instinct.

Where do they get this stuff? Maybe because I checked that the only full hour of TV I watch is the News Hour with Jim Lehrer. That is only because one way I like to release stress is by having arguments with the TV when the subjects have a liberal slant. That is not zen!

No comments: