Totally Scrappy at Mudpies to Dragonflies (cute name, huh?) tagged me with a "7 things not universally known about me" meme. I have never been tagged yet for anything. Wow. I hope I don't mess up!
1. Dog hair is the bane of my existence. We have a long haired, big, black dog. I need to vaccuum twice a day if I don't want to see dog hair balled up on the floor. I vacuum once at least so it doesn't end up in our food. My second bane is my son's hermit crab that tries to escape from his cage nightly.
2. These days I get joy from watching my 18 month old little guy wearing snow boots around the house that are about 10 sizes too big. Especially if he is in just his diaper and the snow boots.
3. I have a hard time being crafty/arsty and talking at the same time. So if I go to parties that involve a craft I usually have to choose whether I will be social or do a project.
4. I love drinking ice water out of a Nalgene bottle. It tastes better to me than out of a glass and when I finish a whole bottle I feel that I have accomplished something.
5. I love to read. I usually read a book too quick and forget many facts. Lately I have joined with other ladies for book clubs. I alway feel dumb after we get together because I can't remember all the details that they do. I usually just remember the emotional things that happen.
6. I love to garden and see plants and flower produce. It is like giving birth (without the screaming) to see the fruits of my labor. However, when August comes I like things to be on cruise control in the garden because I am usually burned out putting work into it.
7. I love to be able to share my faith with others, but is scares me something fierce. When I want to share about Christ with non-believers I usually get real light headed because I take shallow breaths and and even start to shake a little.
I am going to tag Kristine at MamaArcher's blog. Visit her to see what she posts.